Friday, September 24, 2010

FAMILY!

i loveeeeeee my family..they are everything to me...they make my world go round...and round..and round...whatever lah! hha..the most important thing is...i can't live without them...i love u mama..abah...adikkk! hha...
this is my abah=D handsome kann...hha...awet muderr...haha...he loves playing football..sbb tuh die slim jek...haha...die garang tau...but...sometimes,he is loving too..
mama oh mama! engkau lah ratu hatiku....i love u so much...she is caring,understanding,nice,intelligent everything that i could hope for is in her...she's PERFECT! i love u mom :'( you make me wanna cry..haha!
this is my one and ownly adekkk! he is an evil little kid you know..he always bullies me...every hour,every minute,every second,every day and night...all the time! but, ilove him..bcause..sometimes he can keep secrets,he is funny,always cheers me up..i love u lah!

0 comments: