Friday, September 17, 2010

complications between the ones i love


i have many complications that you wouldn't understand but,i want to share you guys a story that confuses me a lot and i can't decide..i met this guy and he is so awesome..and i fell in love with him..finally i've found a guy thats perfect for me..he's nice..he's charming..and he loves me for who i am..and most of all he loves to sing..i always wanted a guy that can sing..now it's easier if i want to sing with him bcause he used to this singing..i love it when he sings to me when i'm going to sleep or anything..i would do anything as long as i'm not seperated with him..and i want to be with him forever as that is our promise to each other..although he lives far away from me..every weekend,we will chat and webcam-ing each other..by using these ways we will not feel far apart and know each other beeings..lets know him as MFAK:) at the same time i also met this guy who is also a friend of MFAK's..he's great and now he's my adopted brother..he likes me,i like him too, BUT as a SIS' to him..lets know him as BEAN..by this adoption thing..MFAK got jealous and he and i always got fights over problems about his jealousy over BEAN..many times i tried to convince MFAK that BEAN is just a brother to me..and MFAK is everything to me..my LIFE...my LOVE...EVRYTHING! but he still don't like the adoption between me and BEAN..i wanted to pleased MFAK so i never reply BEAN's messages or calls..sorry...but this is for my love between me and MFAK..one night...MFAK got jealous again..as always i tried to convince him more and more and more....but,it didn't work..MFAK almost got us seperated...but i apologized to him for my mistake of making BEAN my brother...so i end up breaking my adoption relationship with BEAN..i'm sorry...i don't know what to do..i do care about you..but i love MFAK..don't worry,we can still be friends..and this proves that I love MFAK so much..and he loves me too...we finally make-up and we promise to each other to believe,not leaving each other and will not let anything or someone tear us apart...and by that...i end my story...i love u=)