Saturday, April 23, 2011

WEE !

as usual exam a few weeks ago..:p hate it! because i did not do well in the exam..i confused much...i wrote the wrong answer that is needed..urhh! and i'm being careless..soooooooooooo dissapointed in myself..but,luckily i got 2A's...HAha! i got A in BM and PAI..the others are B..but most of them 70 something..yeay for me! BUT. i got one D...curse you geografi!!! haha..my target in the class is 2a6b. but i got 2a5b1d. HAHA. slip one of the subject..curse you GEO!! haha..anw,move on.and do better in the mid year exam that is coming soon...hope i can do much much much better..haha..aminnn..:)

btw,after kem in school...i go home...in my car..i found a baby scorpion on my hand near my fingers!! i'm so shocked then i smashed my hand on the car's sofa..i don't know it had bitten me or not..but my hand becomes swollen(bengkak) and then it felt like"kebas". i'm in pain! damn you fuckin scorpion! :'( ouchh...
*sori if it isn't clear enough..heheh

0 comments: