Thursday, March 31, 2011

ANGER RELEASING TIME !

HELL DAMN FUCKIN BITCH YEAH I"M MAD AT YOU!
i felt like imma burst my throat off..i'm screaming...i'm hot with fire...everything...thx for being my best friend..and now with your jelaousy..i hope you'll be happy..congrats for losing me,kia,naya..how bout somethin2 by talking badly about us..of course you're talking like shit ! because you are full with the jealousy controlling your whole mind and body..you think we forgot about you..oh hell it's your fault! always dissapearing in thin air..and now you're blaming us..too much for a BITCH i guess..sorry if my word a little too harsh on you..okay..i'm mad at you last few days..because? YOU are sitting VERY VERY VERY closely next to MY BOYFRIEND! and what? i saw it with my own eyes..Kia also saw it and she knows what i felt that moment..you have a brain don't ya? use it! and then..i forgot about it..just let it go..buutttt....now,i'm totally M . A . D at you..AGAIN!..sucks for you for being lonely..and u want to know why that happens to u? because you are being over-acting..totally possessed with the word "jealousy". Fine! obvious i guess..bubye from me...naya...and kia....hope you will be happy with your husband the "jealousy" . HAHA. dumb ass=__=

0 comments: